Sunday, April 29, 2012

300 Views Milestone

This is such a great honor that in such a short period of time, I have gained such a vast audience of readers all over the globe. In total 300 views! Thanks a lot and hope a lot of these posts have helped.

Vies by country

USA 212
Russia 23
South Korea 13
Canada 6
Germany 6
Romania 5
Australia 4
Columbia 3
India 3
Macedonia 3

Macedonia! Romania! Wow, such far away places! The blogger tool has told me that my site is on cyanogenmod forums, twitter, and a bunch of other tech sites, so its gaining popularity. But don't think I made this blog just to get views, if i have made that impression, I am sorry.

 NOTE: ANYONE CAN COMMENT ON THIS BLOG, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED!

My assistant blogger on this blog, has gotten very sick, and can not concentrate on anything right now that crazy amounts of pain so, while he is gone, their will be no phone reviews.

I am currently looking for an expert at hacking, developing, and rooting/flashing. So if you think you are good enough, email me at, dangrbvskiy@gmail.com.
Please list what makes you good at what ever you are good at, please do try to impress me by listing ALL of your accomplishments, and I might invite you to become a publisher on this blog, just please, remember this is google blogger, so obviously you need a google account (this includes youtube and other google services).

Thanks
Admin
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment